First score of the game for the Western All-stars, score by Kobe Bryant, a Dirk like move. LeBron with an electrifying dunk.
THINGS I’VE NOTICED THROUGHT THE GAME:
- Mike Brown just fell off his couch (according to Reggie Miller) after a Andrew Bynum 3 point attempt, and he’s right, he probably did fall out his couch after seeing that.
- For Andrew Bynum, this is the ONLY chance you get to shoot a 3
- Kobe Bryant appears to be on fire. 4/5 with 8 points so far.
- Is it me, or does Nowitzki never get to START in an All-Star Game?
- After watching just 7 minutes of this game, I’ve already decided that the league MUST INVITE LEBRON JAMES TO THE NBA DUNK-CONTEST, NO MATTER WHAT, AND YES, REGGIE MILLER, AGREES WITH ME ON THIS.
- It’s because he’s GERMAN, ISN’T? (ABOUT DIRK NOT EVER BEING A STARTER IN THE ALL STAR GAME
- Not Craig Sager, please, please, please, ANYTHING BUT CRAIG SAIGER. ( PLEASE, GOD!!!!!!!)
- LeBron is shooting a career high from 3% land this season at 41%, but maybe it’s because he hasn’t taken as many 3’s.